Saturday, October 4, 2008

Snake hater.

I got a haircut. Finally.

I think this will grow out a lot better than my other 'do.

Sorry about the shades, I had a slight hangover this morning.

On a scary note, some a-hole at the pet store was walking around with a giant snake. I freaked out, like almost cried. I was shaking, it was awful. An employee at the store asked why I was freaking out and then told me that they breed snakes at that store and that there are several hundred snakes in the back room. Bitch please. I wanted to punch her but I was shaking. She asked me why I am scared of snakes.
"Because it is a FEAR, everyone has one!" Mine just happens to hang out at Pet World. I will have to start ordering dog food on the internet.

I ran outside and sat in the car while Geoff got in line to pay, right behind snake-lady. AHHH!

2 comments:

lovemartha said...

your hair looks very pretty! i hate snakes too. i'm sorry you had to be so close to one! yuck!

jenny gordy said...

AAAAAAAH! (me screaming) i LOVE your hair!!! last week i printed out a pic from the sartorialist of a girl with that same haircut. i'm taking it when i get my hair cut in a couple of weeks. but my hair will never end up looking as good as yours because it's way too thick and frizzy. oh well. did you go to jenny noise?