Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Part. 1

Geoff and I went to the pumpkin patch east of town yesterday. It is the same one I have gone to every year. There were tons of little kids there, and most of the fields were picked over. After some careful searching, we found out perfect pumpkin! We only got one out of the field this year, but I did get some pie pumpkins to make some pumpkin puree. Something new for me to try this year. My brother is on leave in a few weeks and will be home for his birthday, so I will be making him a homemade pumpkin pie instead of the usual cake/cupcakes.

Thanks to Joe and Fally for bring Geoff's hoodie back from Chicago. He left it on Ben and Martha's couch during our visit, and has been lost without it.
F21 Jacket, American Apparel t-shirt, Old Navy Jeans, Blowfish boots, scarf traded for one pink cupcake at my work garage sale.

I wish the weather would stay the way it is, with perfectly cool days. We are taking advantage of it again today and making a shopping trip to Kansas City. On the list: a birthday gift for Geoff's mom, a few Christmas presents (I like to start really early) and an American Apparel trip for me.

2 comments:

lovemartha said...

verrry cute outfit my dear! cutie!

Dane said...

Cute look, happy halloween!