Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hair!

I only get my hair cut twice a year.

Haircuts are expensive, and I am lazy. Sometimes my salon gives free haircuts when trying to improve a technique. For example: in late 2006 my salon offered free graduated bob hairstyles for volunteers. I like to keep my hair short, TADA! FREE HAIRCUT! Angled fringe? FREE BANG TRIMS! And so it went, something like 5 haircuts in 3 months, and they were awesome!
I have been toying with the idea of growing out my ever-present medium-to-long blunt bangs.
Seems a little to annoying. Luckily I'm pretty good at trimming them myself.

Growing my hair long now is almost like a dare to myself. "I bet you can't get it past your chin! I know you won't let it touch your shoulders! HA! Try not to pull it back!"
And now due to my laziness/cheapness, my hair is slightly past my shoulders. And is nastily thick at the bottom. And curly in all the wrong ways.
So now there is a goal:


Perhaps I will sport a giant bow as well.

Also, I am in love with this dress, but stupidly forgot where it is from.
Yikes, imma dumdum.

2 comments:

lovemartha said...

i'm thinking of growing out my bangs too! only, to a normal side swept length instead of super short. you can do it!

Anonymous said...

I'm lazy about haircuts too. And the price. Then I get addicted to the ease of ponytails, etc. But I dooo love the new haircut feeling where having a fresh cut makes all your clothes feel like new outfits.