Saturday, September 6, 2008

For my feetz...

So I rarely buy shoes...but have bought 3 pair in the past month.
Shocker! I didn't spend a lot to make it happen. The brightest of the bunch has to be sold off, as they are 1/2 size too big and about 2 inches too tall.
I drooled over these babies all summer...
I love them, but they are 4". Way too high for a girl that wears heels twice a year. I'm trying to change that though.
For my birthday I bought myself some awesome T-straps, but they were too small, so I returned them. Went to reorder, they were sold out. TURDS! So I ended up saving a ton of cash and getting some pretty cute ones at Target (aka: my FAVORITE PLACE ON EARTH).
$11...AWESOME! They look crappy like this, I don't know how to photograph my feet.
Last, but not least, the loafers that I will be wearing the crap out of this fall:
Today is rainy so I will be digging out sweaters and boots. And SOCKS! I have worn socks only once a week, all summer. KICKBALL!
I got some yummy tights too.

PS: Will be trying to put together some decent photos of outfits, per the request of J. Gordy.

2 comments:

lovemartha said...

dang, those loafers is cute! where did you find them?

jenny gordy said...

you're rad. thanks. urban outfitters loafers? i LOVE them, they're so cute.