Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Day!


Four years ago today, Geoff and I went on our First Date. Blue Koi in Kansas City followed by a Royals game.

Last night, Geoff asked me to marry him! Of course I said yes!

It was perfect, very us.

Geoff, bless his heart, wanted me to help with my own ring. So today we are going to our favorite local jewelery store, Goldmakers, to see what we can find. As we are on a strict budget, we might be looking elsewhere. Luckily, I've found some excellent jewelers on Etsy via Juile+Todd via benny&martha

I'm pretty excited to find a ring and start planning a wedding! Fortunately, Geoff and I are on the same page about what kind of wedding we want: Very Small and Very Simple!

But first things first, in other crazy weddingness, in two weeks my lovely friends Erin & Blake are getting married and I am very excited for a friendly reunion.

I've also decided to take a weekend trip to Chicago to help Martha with her wedding planning. Hopefully we can get some major crafting done and maybe a little shopping!

Right now, I'm just beaming with excitement! I was so happy to share the news with our family and close friends last night, and with the rest of the world (haha) today.

1 comment:

lovemartha said...

yay!!!! so excited!! i love you guys!