Monday, July 6, 2009

Growing older...

So this Friday is my 25th Birthday, an event I've been dreading for awhile. I know that turning 25 isn't that big of a deal, it just seems that time has flown by the past few years. I can clearly remember almost all of my birthdays, going back to age 5.

I've always loved parties, especially themed parties. There has been a Rock n' Roll Party (age 9), Happy Face Party (age 12), Pirates & Ninjas (age 20), and of course many more.

Really my favorite thing is to just hang out with family and friends, eat good food, have a few drinks, and soak up the scorching hot sunshine.

This time of year brings nostalgia for birthdays past, and it also lets me be a little selfish. After all, who doesn't love presents? Since money is tight everywhere these days, here are a few things I've been lusting after.


Confetti Mixing Bowls (Urban), Vintage brown Coach bag (Ebay), Natural/Olive Stripe (Toms),
Holga 35mm (Amazon), Mad Men Seasons 1&2 (Amazon), Cuisinart Food Processor (Amazon)

1 comment:

lovemartha said...

don't worry mallory, 25 seems scary, but it is a good age. i like your birthday picks. keep an eye on your mailbox, there just might be a something special from me!