Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I want it.

The kitchen will offically be done today, so hopefully I can take more photos and get them up soon. My lunch breaks for the past month have been spent in my office, instead of at home. I usually spend the time reading blogs and shopping online.
I am really wanting a Holga camera right now. Its been years since I've shot on 35mm, and my camera needs a very expensive repair.
What draws me to the Holga cameras are the low-prices (great for experimenting), and the slightly dream-like quality of the photos. Of course I want the cat-face camera.
Amazon.com, Urban Outfitters

Too cute, my friends.

2 comments:

lovemartha said...

um, yeah. that kitty camera is adorable.

Mary said...

YAY FOR This American Life coming to Lawrence! I think that the next time we hang we have to watch the musical episode and sing along to it!