Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lifesaver.

I've been having a few bad days mixed with really good days and its really starting to drive me crazy. This upcoming long weekend will be good to clear my head.
Thanks to my lovely Martha for making today a good day.
I can't wait until she visits for Chirstmas!

Due to the craziness in and out of my head, I haven't posted anything in awhile. I have a lot of things to share that have recently happened.
*Loads of cooking
*Holidays
*Family-timez
*I got a tripod its gonna blow your mind. Haha, maybe just mine.

So thank you Martha, you prevented my coworkers from seeing me cry today. Sometimes I just can't help it.

2 comments:

loloen said...

Awww, I hope tomorrow goes better and things fix themselves with some time off.

lovemartha said...

your welcome! i love you!